Thursday, January 12, 2012

Emotional Pep Talk

Considering the last two posts have consisted of my inner self,
I thought I would lighten the mood and post a little pep talk.

If your life is anything like mine,
it's not perfect.

BUT I am continuously blessed in so many ways.

I might have to work four jobs and sell my plasma to pay all my bills,
but I have friends and family who love me,
two cats that make me smile,
a running car,
a city that has many free exploration opportunities,
and a bright future.

Come this May,
I am hoping to make the BIG move to California.
I am looking to go back to undergrad for a Psych degree and then onto grad school for Clinical Psychology.
I don't have any family out there and just one friend,
BUT
Life is all about taking chances, taking risks, and pushing forward.
and despite how much I am in love with my [now] home,
I know that in order to continue to grow,
this is a step I must take.

Life is grand and Life is beautiful.
It is full of unknowns, devastations, celebrations, tears, laughter, and joy.


A quote I have always held dear to my heart:


 "He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must of felt what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life. Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope.” - Alexandre Dumas

2 comments: