Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Busy Worker Bee

So...
I've definitely been absent in the posting.
Sorry about that!

I actually just returned home from one job (at 11:00pm) and have to wind down in order to wake up at 5am tomorrow for another job, where I will work for 10 hours. And then head over to sell some plasma.

This is day number 17 in a row for me. And I have another 15 to go before I have a day off.
When it's all said and done. I'll have worked 45 days with a total of two days off. Yikes!

BUT then I have a weekend off in Chicago. Boy, am I gonna be thankful for that!

So pardon my absence. My life has been a blur of serving tables, changing diapers, constructing emails, and getting stuck with needles for money.

I hope to stir up a little energy within the next few days and write a decent post :)

Hope all is well with the rest of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment