Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fashionably Wise

Considering I love fashion,
  (and even though I would never call myself a fashionista)

I thought I would start featuring pieces that have become essentials in my life!

This first piece arrived at my apartment not that long ago.
I was head over heals the first time I gazed upon it on pinterest.
And although it was the quote that grabbed my attention,
  the handiwork of metal and leather held my interest.

I'm proud to present:


My permanent accessory from philanthropyfashion.com!

Let me tell you a little about Philanthropy Fashion.

The website has all sorts of features, including items you can buy. It includes everything from necklaces (Giving Keys) to bracelets (L&Es) to shirts and handbags. The items purchased help fund charitable donations. So now, you're looking stylish AND supporting a great cause.

The bracelet I purchased is actually a combination of three items: 2 braided leather bands and 1 L&E sentiment.

You can mix and match leather pieces and sentiments (they have A TON!) as you find items that tug on your heartstrings. My next purchase from them will be a wide leather cuff (when they stop selling out so quickly!) and the L&E sentiment "Not all who wander are lost". I'm also loving the "Giving Keys" necklaces- inscribed with one word, they are meant to be worn and then given to someone when you feel the moment is right. Great philosophy on literally- paying it forward.
Just look at all the great things they have!





So waste no time! Check out philanthropyfashion.com RIGHT NOW!

1 comment: