Friday, December 30, 2011

Exposed Brick Walls




I know I should complete a real post.
One about NYE fashion and what fun adventures I'll be having.

Unfortunately. I'll be working. Serving up Shrimp and Lobster.
Fun.Fun.
I'm hoping to rake in the cash though and start 2012 off on a better, less broke, note.


So seeing as how I just finished work tonight and have to get some chores done before bedtime and work tomorrow, I thought I would post briefly about one of my favorite obsessions =

Exposed Brick Walls

I would sacrifice a lot in an apartment (or future home) if I could just have an exposed brick wall. 
In the kitchen
In the living room
In the bedroom
Heck, even in the bathroom!
A.N.Y.W.H.E.R.E.


So join me in my obsession and fantasize about having these rooms in your life...












No comments:

Post a Comment